Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted Sub-contractors / occasional work all trades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baggs

Hi I need reliable sub-contractors for occasional work, covering electrical, plumbing, fabrication, minor building, and general labours. through out the UK Our work is mainly in the Heating and Ventilation industry throughout the UK, all our jobs are project Managed, who advises depending upon your skill what your jobs are. Must have experience and be reliable, friendly, work as a part of a team, with own tools Please send me your contact details, Name, age, work location, Phone number/s, Email address area's of work and any certifications if any, Gas Safe, NIC, MCS, OFTEC, CSCS Your hourly rate? your travel rate? working hours / days All information is kept in strictest confidence, and only successfully applicants will be held on our system We provide some PPE, and some workware. Some jobs are from 1/2 day to several months per year. Wages / expenses are paid last Friday of each month I look forward to your interest. Nigel [email protected]

thank you for placing your requirements on the forums,any member interested ,please contact op direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted Sub-contractors / occasional work all trades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock