Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Wanted : Rothenberger Pencil Flame Nozzle for Superfire 2 torch in the For Sale & Wanted area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tolly

tolly Plumber GSR

Hello, After having some of my tools stolen i lost both of my pencil flame nozzles for my superfire 2 torchs. Unfortunately they have stopped making these now and i much prefer the finer jet of flame you get with them compared to the standard nozzle. Im anyone has one or these they fancy selling me please reply or PM me as i miss them :nonod:

regards

2. tolly

tolly Plumber GSR

870204.jpg

they looked like this incase your wondering.

thanks

3. glenno1

glenno1 Guest

Have you tried flea bay mate

4. Barry98

Barry98 Guest

ask your rep , mine gave me one for free

5. REDSAW

REDSAW Guest

parts center stock them.

6. mikegas

mikegas Plumber GSR

Has anybody tried the new trigger torch? Best part of 100 quid :eek:mg_smile:

7. Barry98

Barry98 Guest

Nope don't intend to neither , nothing wrong with what I've got , if it ain't broke don't fix it

8. 850Rick

850Rick Guest

Ive got a Turbo Torch TX504 and thats a trigger torch,i got it cheap as well the other year

9. Plumbstar Tom

Plumbstar Tom Well-Known Member

Holy thread resurrection, tried googling and gone thrown back to here!

Did you get one in the end? I could do with one for some none plumbing brazing work. I have not visited Parts Centre but couldnt see it on their website

10. Ermintrude

Ermintrude Plumber GSR

It's the c type tip

11. tolly

tolly Plumber GSR

Found a new one on ebay in the end. was only one on there though, there very hard to get hold of now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SafeGasInstall

SafeGasInstall Plumber GSR

You must be kidding , right ...

after two years of search ...:)lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. galaxy_plumbing

galaxy_plumbing Plumber GSR

haha, amazing, init?

14. tolly

tolly Plumber GSR

haha, no. I found one shortly after putting up this thread in 2012. On the ebay app on my phone you can save searches and have it notify you if someone lists something matching your search criteria. I created a saved search called "rothenberger pencil" about a month later it pinged up that there was one on there someone had put up, a handy way of finding rare things on ebay.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Plumbstar Tom

Plumbstar Tom Well-Known Member