Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted job as trainee gas engineer - Willing to work voluntary - Liverpool/Merseyside in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam1990

I have passed my gas NVQ level 2 and wanting more experience on the installation side. I have had experience with fault finding on boilers, cooker installs and gas safety checks. I also have my full electrical qualifications. I am currently working as a self employed white goods electrician installing Kitchen appliances but work has slowed down recently.

I have decided to try and get back into the gas after concentrating on the electrical side for the last 18months. I would be willing to work voluntary just to gain the experience. I have my own van and willing to travel.

If you feel I could come along and help out please reply and message me or contact me on 07729237103.

Thanks Adam.

Re: Wanted job as trainee gas engineer - Willing to work voluntary - Liverpool/Mersey

Have you any experience in pipework ? Can you solder ?

Re: Wanted job as trainee gas engineer - Willing to work voluntary - Liverpool/Mersey

Only done soldering in college mate. While working as an apprentice I didn't do any pipe work outside college, mainly just breakdowns and gas safety checks.

We might be able to help give you some work experience Adam, we have loads of Boiler Install, Full Central Heating on for St Helens Council.

You say you passed your Gas? ACS only or you Gas Safe Registered?
Strange you passed Gas but cant, havent got experience of basics like soldering?
Email us CV on here,see what I can do.

Hello mate,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've got me NVQ in gas and passed me ACS. I am not currently gas safe registered as I've had more electrical work the past 18months. I started out as an apprentice electrician and the company that took me on was prominently an inspection and breakdown company for landlords doing both gas and electrical.

After completing my electrical qualifications, I decided to compete my gas course. I was then offered a job installing electrical kitchen appliances, which I've been doing the last 18months. Ive been trying to get back into the gas and learn the installation side. Have you got an email please as I can't see where I can attach my CV.

Thanks Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted job as trainee gas engineer - Willing to work voluntary - Liverpool/Merseyside in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock