Search the forum,

Discuss WANTED ASAP MAPPRESS or REMS PRESS GUN in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

I'm looking for a MAPPRESS or REMS
press gun with jaws ASAP

text 07554454441 if you have anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WANTED ASAP MAPPRESS or REMS PRESS GUN in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I think this topic may have been covered before? I'm looking at getting a press gun, more specifically the Novopress, it's just my preference as I've used this and the REMS mini press. I have heard rumors that angled jaws may be on the way for the Novopress but nothing concrete...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to install a bidet spray gun by the toilet, ideally this would involve sending hot and cold water into a thermostatic mixer then that would feed into the spray gun which would hang next to the cistern. What I'm worried about is that the spray gun would have to follow the same...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock