Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted! A reliable plumber- full time. Croydon & South London. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savva

Gas Engineer
Having built a good level of business with a number of letting agents & property management companies I now need a plumber to undertake a variety of work. The role is mostly reactive and jobs can be anything from replacing taps, rad valves, cistern fillers etc basically whatever needs to be done. You need to have a "can do" attitude and be able to think on your feet. If you have your own van then great if not I can supply you with a vehicle. This is a full-time role, please if you're only interested in a few months here or there then this is not the job for you. Please email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks.

Thanks Dean.

If you're looking for a job please email the op as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted! A reliable plumber- full time. Croydon & South London. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock