Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Mynute 14se AAV access in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone familiar with this boiler?

The auto air vent is leaking but is in an extremely awkward place and my plumber nor I can figure out how one gets access to be able to change it. The side panel is welded so not removable and it looks like the only way to access it would be from the rear of the boiler (i.e. remove the boiler to do it!) which seems crazy.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated

Happy to do that if it's possible on this model, certainly not something I'm looking to do myself. But is it actually doable? He showed me what he meant and it did look incredibly tight back there

Either way I’m sorry to say you are going to need to be gas safe and to be fair their are boilers out there that due to poor design have to come off the wall for certain repairs. You will need to bite the bullet or see if you can get a vokera engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Mynute 14se AAV access in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock