Search the forum,

Discuss Viper been scrapped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chelsea

because i'm doing my acs at college just to let you know that the viper book is not being issued anymore.

corgi 5th edition book

gas safety training manual

The viper books are available as an online resource with one off print licence at Welcome to www.vipergas.co.uk . Large organisations and training centres can also order hard copies in multiples of 20.

Mike

Serves them right really. When I bought mine I was disgusted to find some reference to using pythagoras theorem on something that was not even geometry related let alone anything to do with triangles. At the price I paid I considered that the least I should expect was a book not put together by idiots.

Reminds me of the advert Potterton were running some years back that featured a diaper-clad baby chalking out the general formula for solving a quadratic equation on a blackboard. Trouble is, the equation was wrong.

You can't get the staff you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper been scrapped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock