Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann Viterol 100 RF2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I'm trying to replace a conventional Drayton central heating programmer with the above Viessmann wireless programmer, in my Viessmann 100W system boiler.

I have a Y plan setup, and am unsure how I can get the programmer to output to the 3 port valve to call for CH or DHW. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that may be of help, as the boiler wiring diagram is next to useless, and the programmer just tells me to clip it in to port X7!

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Thanks @townfanjon ,

Would I be able to use the exisiting programmer, but use the Viterol as a wireless room stat? Does the boiler output via the switched live or will it only fire if voltage is detected coming in?

Don't understand how the Viterol really works as all the switching appears to happen within the boiler rather than at the wiring centre.

The receiver does all the clever switching , I have to be careful at what I say because you will be taking the cover off and shouldn’t , Its against the rules and the mods will shoot me lol

It’s true

199EF332-3700-4E7D-9C1F-5D343D171F56.jpeg

Reply to Viessmann Viterol 100 RF2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve. Current boiler - Non Condensing System - OV, CH only, no DHW Feeder Tank - Yes Expansion vessel - No Pressure Relief Valve - Yes Filter - No RF connections - 22mm NG pipe - 15mm from meter to...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2 bathroom 4 bed detatched, built 1999. The engineer did not really know the Viessmann boiler and I am not convinced his approach of “turn everything...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted previously) on an existing Y plan system. Existing timer was a Randall 103 (no hot water off position as its a timer not a programmer). The customer wanted...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock