Search the forum,

Discuss Viessman boilers what do heating engineers think? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anybody have any views as to whether Viessman boilers are any good. Just seen an advert on tv £16/month and 10 year guarantee. I currently pay more than that for my boiler cover with Corgi on my 8 year old Glowworm boiler. On the face of it it would pay me to get a new boiler and pay less for the privilege. Any thoughts?

the install matters, make sure there a good company

You're basing your boiler choice based on the cost of cover? Viessmans are fine but get the cover from someone else if the boiler is ok.

Does anybody have any views as to whether Viessman boilers are any good. Just seen an advert on tv £16/month and 10 year guarantee. I currently pay more than that for my boiler cover with Corgi on my 8 year old Glowworm boiler. On the face of it it would pay me to get a new boiler and pay less for the privilege. Any thoughts?

Who is the company ?

You're basing your boiler choice based on the cost of cover? Viessmans are fine but get the cover from someone else if the boiler is ok.
The advert on television was £16/month which paid for the boiler and included the cover as well, it almost seems too good to be true.

It’s a “from”price. So expect it to be a lot more.
Also it’s 9% apr! So best keep with what you have, as the cost won’t include servicing. Which is the cost your trying to save.

58333509-2925-4831-B6B3-2A300BDA5EC3.jpeg

1CF521E0-C0B7-4533-9C4B-EC84F2274254.jpeg

What's the scam here, £2k for a boiler replacement isn't too outrageous.

but 1200 is too low for a viessmann so slung in and doing two a day

Reply to Viessman boilers what do heating engineers think? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock