Search the forum,

Discuss Victoria Plumb Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djkay1982

Hi Guys

anyone used victoria plumb before?

thinking about ordering full bathroom suite from them.

are they good quality? its mainly the bath im worried about, i was told I should be buying an 8mm bath.

I rang VP, theres are 4-6mm Amazononite.

its with built in Whirlpool and airspa

cheers

dave

Hi Guys

anyone used victoria plumb before?

thinking about ordering full bathroom suite from them.

are they good quality? its mainly the bath im worried about, i was told I should be buying an 8mm bath.

I rang VP, theres are 4-6mm Amazononite.

its with built in Whirlpool and airspa

cheers

dave
yes i have used them and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and they are very competitive price wise, no problems,would use again.

I've fitted a couple of bathrooms.It was ok,not as good as say,Ideal Standard,but better than bathstore.

cheers guys

thats good to know, that they're better than bathstore, as I was going to buy a bathstore suite......... until they gave me their price! had a mate that worked there, still a rip off.

trueman- comes to about ÂŁ1800 for;

1800x800 whirlpool &air spar bath
counter top basin
toilet
shower (flush plate triple thermostatic valve - controls bath as well. rail & head, plus ceiling mount 300mm rain head.
all the little bits also, tap, waste, traps, bath panel, flush sink plug etc etc

Hi a customer of mine ordered a "shower cabin" from them a few months back - when I tried to put it together the glass didn't fit in the frame as it was to big, when the customer complained they sent new glass but that didn't fit either, turned out the cabin was a cheap chinese import with no manufacturer contact and absolutely no chance of replacing any fittings in the future if needed even if we had got it all to fit together anyway. Customer service was rubbish to say the least and eventually they took it away and took months to refund the lady's money ....

oh god, dont like the sound of that

i was about to order as well in the morning, cheers for letting me know. 2nd thoughts now

need to get this kit sorted, and I cant find anywhere that does the actual kit I want.

anyone else got any views on victoria plumb?

BEWARE OF VICTORIA PLUMB!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!! ITEMS ORDERED 27th JUNE '13 STILL NOT RECEIVED!!

This is what I would tell a friend...
I have had a terrible experience dealing with Victoria Plumb (VP). Twice a delivery has been arranged for the same order and twice they have failed to deliver.

I made an online order on 26th June 2013 that apparently suffered IT issues in the process and therefore I received no order confirmation/breakdown from VP and cannot log onto my account online to view my order yet the funds were debited from my account some 7weeks ago! I have also never received a copy of their T&C's for our contractual agreement despite it stating online that they send a copy to the customer once VP accept the order.
It would appear I am not an isolated incident and VP are actually currently operating outside the T&C's listed on their web site that;
"All orders must be delivered in 28 days."
Be aware of this as the Customer Service Manager I dealt with wasn't!

I received no courtesy notification for the first failed delivery, the second time I was promised a confirmation call from a Customer Services Manager 5 working days in advance of the delivery which needless to say was a 'broken promise' and didn't happen! This was followed up by a telephone call from myself and it was confirmed to me on 13/8/13 my delivery scheduled for the 16/08/13 would still take place as planned. (This was in addition to written confirmation I received in July)
To my disappointment I have spoken to the same Customer Service Manager today 15/08/13 who advised me my order will now not be delivered tomorrow resulting in a total loss of earnings of two full days.

Each time I have spoken to VP customer services they have treated me as if "what's the big deal, so your product is late...that's just the way it is...it's the suppliers fault not ours" they offer a "deal with it" attitude with their service that quite frankly is the most appalling way any company has ever made me feel as a customer.
Just because you buy online it does not mean you have fewer rights!!

I would STRONGLY advise you not to be lured into the continual discounting that VP offer, as it is quite obvious from the many similar stories I have read/heard since making my order that they are not in a position to support the demand, both from a product and customer service perspective.

The only positive thing I can say in their defence is VP did offer a 10% discount relating to the first missed delivery. However they offered nothing for doing it a second time other than the option to 'part-ship' the order for which I would be liable.
I have paid for the full order, work can't commence until the full order is received and I refuse to hold part of the order at my liability as they have already broken my trust on numerous occasions so how can I be sure I would ever receive part 2?!

Needless to say my renovations are currently now on hold due to VP as I am yet to receive my order. I pray that when/if the items finally arrive there is no damage/fault once inspected as I dread to think how long/difficult it would be to get any further issues resolved through their sub-standard Customer Services Department.

The stress, upset and inconvenience they have caused far out ways the 10% discount they offered. I would rather they had just kept to their part of the contract and delivered me my order in a reasonable timeframe. My customer expectations have been totally disregarded, I feel extremely undervalued as a customer and I believe I have 'paid under protest' for my order as it stands.

Check all sanitary ware beside each other as not all the same shade of white.
Fitted a wc for customer then few days later after she had had tiling done, fitted whb on opposite wall. Never checked them against each other at the time but neither of us are sure if they are the same shade as each other. The customer is a friend of mine (ex wife) and she is fine about it especially as she supplied the stuff but I doubt if most others would be. I have offered to take the basin back off the wall to check properly but she said no. It could just be the lighting in the room.
It just makes me wonder if their appliances are made in different factories with differing standards of manufacture.

Yeah I fitted some of their stuff but if anything goes wrong with your order it's a nightmare as their customer service is useless at best

Check all sanitary ware beside each other as not all the same shade of white.
Fitted a wc for customer then few days later after she had had tiling done, fitted whb on opposite wall. Never checked them against each other at the time but neither of us are sure if they are the same shade as each other. The customer is a friend of mine (ex wife) and she is fine about it especially as she supplied the stuff but I doubt if most others would be. I have offered to take the basin back off the wall to check properly but she said no. It could just be the lighting in the room.
It just makes me wonder if their appliances are made in different factories with differing standards of manufacture.

Your ex wife?????

You're good!

I wouldn't cross the road to pee on mine if she were on fire!

You get what you pay for. I have stopped fitting it as it is getting worse and totally agree on the post above.

I fitted one for my mother from there. I have no complaints at all to be honest. Happy with the quality for the price paid. I would use again.

Just bought a waterfall tap from Victoria Plumb but when my husband went to fit it, the brass fixture was too big for our sink hole? Did anyone else find this? I would have thought the sizes would be the same across the range? I'm not sure what to do as I don't want to take it back.
Thank you :)

They can change per range and change over time too.

Just bought a waterfall tap from Victoria Plumb but when my husband went to fit it, the brass fixture was too big for our sink hole? Did anyone else find this? I would have thought the sizes would be the same across the range? I'm not sure what to do as I don't want to take it back.
Thank you :)

For a fuller answer from forum members please register and post again, in the meantime you have 2 choices A. Change the basin or B. Change the tap.

You've been sent a bath tap instead of a basin tap,tell them to replace and get your order right,unless you ordered the wrong tap,this is why it's better to use a local merchants

It looks like in in for fun this week based on the experiences in this thread. I've got an enclosure from vp to fit this week... Customer has supplied it.

im trying to find out if anyone has has a maine toilet from vic plumb, we got one a couple of weeks ago and it has blocked every time we have done more than a wee.

im trying to find out if anyone has has a maine toilet from vic plumb, we got one a couple of weeks ago and it has blocked every time we have done more than a wee.

Hi, don`t be shy, come out of the shadows and register with us then start your own thread as this one is all but a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Victoria Plumb Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock