Search the forum,

Discuss Veto pro pacs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive ve got the LC and would recommend this one, but it all depends what line of work you're in.
Im a boiler engineer and I only need a certain number of tools when on a repair. Even with a few tools this bag becomes very heavy, and I prefer not to always use a shoulder strap unless I've parked a fair distance from the site. I always prefer to just carry it in one hand, but if possible have a look at both at a retailer.

Cheere mate how much did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking?

I've got tech lc. Had for about a year and still going strong after service and site work. Fit spray cans and large items one side and tools in other. Drop of silicon on zips helps. I binned the strap first day

Been rocking mine for a year I think now and it's still going strong. You won't regret it and the cost is worth it.
8ary6uze.jpg

I think your all mad spending £150 on a toolbag. I bought one of these 3 years ago its been through a car crash which did crack the side but it was still ok but yesterday the zip went so I thought i would replace it as it has paid for itself really and works out just over £11 per year are these veto ones going to last 13.5 years? Even the fat max open totes last for a year you can pick them up for £30 so thats will they last for 5 years? I will stick with the cheaper ones and buy a new cheap one when needed.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-194231-FatMax-Tool-Organiser/dp/B001DZRVUS

I think your all mad spending £150 on a toolbag. I bought one of these 3 years ago its been through a car crash which did crack the side but it was still ok but yesterday the zip went so I thought i would replace it as it has paid for itself really and works out just over £11 per year are these veto ones going to last 13.5 years? Even the fat max open totes last for a year you can pick them up for £30 so thats will they last for 5 years? I will stick with the cheaper ones and buy a new cheap one when needed.

Stanley 194231 FatMax Tool Organiser Bag: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

its personal choice, some people think its a good idea to buy a designer t shirt for £100, or an iphone for £500.

I wouldnt buy anything based on brand alone and as far as im concerned veto propack is not a brand that will bring any kudos. I do believe in only buying and using quality tools. Sometimes that means swallowing what it costs to buy well designed quality items. The veto propack I own was £180 it is an excellent tool. And worth the money too me. If I could get one for less or a product that performed as well then I would but you cant buy them cheaper and as yet I have found no tool carrying product better. All of course imho.

I've had a stanley tote since I started my apprenticeship, that was 5 years ago now and its still going strong

So ive killed another tool bag.......
Thats 3 in three years ish !!!

Looking around the forums ive heard plenty of mentions of veto bags

Looking into them i like the look of the xxl open top.
the 5 year warrenty sounds ace too!

So guys !

are they worth the money ? as this ones 190 pretty pounds.

Model OT-XXL | Veto Pro Pac - Toolbags That Work.

Billy did you buy the veto xxl then??

It's the Plain XL. Other side has my pliers, spanners, wrenches and leak spray. Got an OT-XXL as well for bashing boilers only. Every tool does have its own pocket as I trimmed bag down to have just what I needed only hence two bags for different roles. When it had everything in for both jobs it weighed a ton.
If you watch some YouTube vids for bag reviews they have them crammed so full it's a wonder they don't have a permanent bad back.

When it had everything in for both jobs it weighed a ton.
If you watch some YouTube vids for bag reviews they have them crammed so full it's a wonder they don't have a permanent bad back.

I think that is the reason that people get through tool bags/boxes so quick. As long as you dont overload them and dont throw them around most bags will last over a year which for £30 is good enough for me.

its personal choice, some people think its a good idea to buy a designer t shirt for £100, or an iphone for £500.

Yes it is personal choice but not many people I know would buy a designer T-shirt or an iphone purely for work.

Well it's arrived and I've used it in the field for a day do far and loving it.... But wow it's heavy empty and it's built to stand the test of time.

I got the lc tech as 99% of my work is maintenance and found this size to be perfect, made me cull some of my tools and put in what I actually needed to keep it light.

great bit of kit and looks the part, only problem is I don't want to get it dirty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Veto pro pacs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock