Search the forum,

Discuss Vertical Flue Terminal Alpha Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zarjaz

I've got a broken cap on my vertical flue terminator. Need to have this fixed, before it lets in lots of rain!

South Lanarkshire, near Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vertical Flue Terminal Alpha Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
T
Morning, Im in a top floor tenement flat with access to the attic space. I have a combi boiler with flue that emits vertically up through the roof. My kitchen is situated internally with no easy access to an external wall. Could I fit a kitchen extractor that ducts vertically then right angles...
Replies
Views
If I’ve had a whole new flue fitted to my boiler and going outside through wall. Should the engineer fit a new outside terminal as well. Or is this not needed?
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing boiler (room sealed), cannot install it at the current location as it is open to weather effects (rain and sun light in summers). I cannot install it in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock