Search the forum,

Discuss ***Vegan friend - Gone*** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Could be because you are the same Troll.

Nice to see this troll has been booted off in record time, spotted him in the thread about shower pull chord, came to this thread and it looks like our great new team of moderators have already deleted his posts in this thread.

24B6FD4B-09FD-4944-829B-ED1091E0AB5B.jpeg
This evenings Troll seems to have been eradicated.
It was fun though. He sent me a pm to ask for the photo of a sexy young lady (a Troll had sent me) I had mentioned on this thread. But I sent him the above photo. :p

I can come and troll 'in character' as a member represented by the UGVAOWC if that would make people happy. I'd try to make it amusing...

Don’t worry, I am keeping our friend busy. I think he likes me.
Anyone else a Shirt Lifter? o_O

Honestly guys, the troll is an attention-seeker. While people continue to engage with them by replying they are getting what they want, attention. Even this thread will be treated as a badge of honour by the troll ("Ooh look, 300 messages, aren't I a clever troll?") so it needs to be deleted.

The best way to rid the forum of this pest is to starve them of the oxygen they seek by not replying, just click the 'report' button and leave the moderators the message 'troll'.

Nice to see this troll has been booted off in record time, spotted him in the thread about shower pull chord, came to this thread and it looks like our great new team of moderators have already deleted his posts in this thread.
Cheers Riley. As it wasn’t me tonight. I’ve been out for dinner with the wife. Just got back. What did I miss?

Honestly guys, the troll is an attention-seeker. While people continue to engage with them by replying they are getting what they want, attention. Even this thread will be treated as a badge of honour by the troll ("Ooh look, 300 messages, aren't I a clever troll?") so it needs to be deleted.

The best way to rid the forum of this pest is to starve them of the oxygen they seek by not replying, just click the 'report' button and leave the moderators the message 'troll'.

I did click the ‘report’ button on several of this evenings Trolls posts and the first pm the Troll sent me, but I probably wasted my time, as nobody had the power to close the Troll down.
So I occupied some of the Trolls time for a while.

I did click the ‘report’ button on several of this evenings Trolls posts and the first pm the Troll sent me, but I probably wasted my time, as nobody had the power to close the Troll down.
So I occupied some of the Trolls time for a while.
Hopefully @Lou can fix that mate. As Riley said. The best we can do at the minute is delete the posts.

Reply to ***Vegan friend - Gone*** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock