Search the forum,

Discuss van storage pics? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neal666

plenty of tool talk but lets have a look how you store your tools and have racked your van out for plumbing.

looking for some ideas, and how to make best use of the space.

get your pics up!!!

i know where everything is and to hand

:D

Attachments

• van_full.jpg
    van_full.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 461
Is that a washing machine in the back,so you can take washing in when your quite !!
:D:D

is that van the one they show on UK BORDER CONTROL program:Dregards turnpin.

my teenage daughters bedroom is tidier! and no you cant have her number

Heres mine :D

A van we all strive for Winston,respect

Pity about the screwdriver,top left not being part of the rest of the set,maybe that needs a bit of attention :D
but other than that wow!!! :)
see we are a bosch man

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to take pics of my van for the insuranve company last weekend. I'll have to try and work out how I upload the pic!! Any help gratefully received!

It's ok, I've got it....I'll stick some on!
IMG_1560.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong Redsaw not ex military :) Just have to know where everything is. Heres from another angle for waste fittings and syphons.

Attachments

• HPIM0530.jpg
    HPIM0530.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 367
Jelous? Much? Ha! Here's mine from another angle....
IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

Last edited:
winston now thats impressive especially someone like me with ocd if it aint straight it aint right

winston now thats impressive especially someone like me with ocd if it aint straight it aint right

I have cdo,its the same as ocd but the letters are in order aswell :p

Wrong Redsaw not ex military :) Just have to know where everything is. Heres from another angle for waste fittings and syphons.

whats that straight yellow thing ,at the back right hand side of the van,Winston,never seen anything like that before :D

Do you usually carry all that stuff around with you Danny or is that just for the insurance pics ;-)
Nice van signage!!

Ha! No I dont carry all of it around, but I do stuff my poor little van to the brim...I don't carry too much in the way of fittings, just the basics....a tray of 15mm/22mm copper fittings...various waste fittings, clips, some flexi hoses, but nothing like Winston....he's better stocked than Plumbase!

I do have a lot more kit in my garage, but we had a break in a few months ago, and I lost a load of stuff, and I wasn't insured for it!

Some pics of the Ecovan:D:D

Attachments

• Photo009.jpg
    Photo009.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Photo008.jpg
    Photo008.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Photo007.jpg
    Photo007.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 329
  • Photo010.jpg
    Photo010.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 236
Blimey Winston and ecowarm, brings me to recall an old saying that a tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind!!!! I have to confess mine is almost in the same leauge as redsaws, but not quite, I will try and upload some picks later

I know its a bit ocd ish but I find it suits me mainly because the type of work I do I guess, 90% have the item in the van and get the job done without having to go to the merchants.

It does make me laugh though when I am with my mates and they spend half the time searching for stuff out of theres. Its takem me nearly 2 years to build my stock up and tools. Wait till I get the van sign written in the process of sorting out the design at the moment. What do you think to this guys? It wont let me says it exceeds it :mad:

heres my sign writing had it off the net www.the sign builder pain to fit

Attachments

• Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 297
Ha, don't know what the client would say if you turned up in a camper van.

Client: Would you like a cup of tea?
Plumber: No ta, I'm making a fry up in the camper van, I'll sort myself one out.

Got a pic of your trailer last time you was in GY Puddle.......

It looks a lot better on the inside:D

Attachments

• 29a3-med.jpg
    29a3-med.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 226
I had a good one today at my humble abode. The wife complains that the towel rails not coming on.

I'm gutted as I've pencilled the day in to square away my gas paper work. I open the airing cupboard and wince at the idea of working at home (a cobbler never mends his own shoes)

Checked the motorised valves, check the pump..all OK.

Go into the bathroom and one of the valves to the ladder rail is switched off. Look at my 2 & 1/2 year old daughter and ask her if she's been playing with them...to which she says 'yes'

Checked it and bingo - sorted. Funny.

Ha, don't know what the client would say if you turned up in a camper van.

Client: Would you like a cup of tea?
Plumber: No ta, I'm making a fry up in the camper van, I'll sort myself one out.

They just get a tad worried I am going to drag the job out
:D:D

I bet they do mate. I would like a camper though. Been too skint to have a holiday since we've had a baby. I like the idea of being able to just sod off for the week.

We've another bubs on the way in Jan' so I guess I won't be having one any time soon!! Violins please.

And with that, I best get back on with my paper work...more violins.

Puddle I suppose that screen is part of your drain survey equipment with the right ariel you may be able to catch up with the footie when you stop for tea:) regards turnpin

Got a pic of your trailer last time you was in GY Puddle.......

It looks a lot better on the inside:D

Strange

When I park it on a plot in london,its a charming,desirable,idelic,detached mobile property with original features worth ÂŁ180,000 :eek:

when I pull it to lincs and park it on a plot ,it is a run down,trampy camper trailer worth ÂŁ8.50 and and bag of chips with mushy peas !!! :p

Just shows its not who you are,its were you are !!

I had a good one today at my humble abode. The wife complains that the towel rails not coming on.

I'm gutted as I've pencilled the day in to square away my gas paper work. I open the airing cupboard and wince at the idea of working at home (a cobbler never mends his own shoes)

Checked the motorised valves, check the pump..all OK.

Go into the bathroom and one of the valves to the ladder rail is switched off. Look at my 2 & 1/2 year old daughter and ask her if she's been playing with them...to which she says 'yes'

Checked it and bingo - sorted. Funny.

Moral of the stroy here is 'Always wear a condom'

i want to see winstons van after hes done a few speed bumps????????????????

Here's my 'Van'....really good MPG:)

Attachments

• DSC09214.jpg
    DSC09214.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC09219.jpg
    DSC09219.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 80
Strange

When I park it on a plot in london,its a charming,desirable,idelic,detached mobile property with original features worth ÂŁ180,000 :eek:

when I pull it to lincs and park it on a plot ,it is a run down,trampy camper trailer worth ÂŁ8.50 and and bag of chips with mushy peas !!! :p

Just shows its not who you are,its were you are !!

LOL nice one Puddle :D

some good pics here and have give me some ideas! winstons van is quality! just like what im after most of them are as i expected haha a big dump of tools/bits/fittings/rubbish! why is it most plumbers vans are like this haha

Speed bumps are normally ok but I have found the storage bins do need a little silcon on the end bins to prevent them from sliding off the racking, but do not put the storage bins on the back door.

Unless you want to hear everything being thrown out as you shut the van door! Also keep everything in bags as well keeps them clean and also in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to van storage pics? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock