Search the forum,

Discuss Van Leasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Contractors Compare have a new website feature, Van Leasing, if you'd like to get a new van I'd seriously consider leasing one. Providing your business isn't a new startup and does profit each year then it's a good way to offset some costs against your tax bill.

Great Van Leasing Deals

It's the type of thing that solid companies do to get even their Mrs a car through the business etc, I'm sure you all know of a few people that do it. GirlRacerRed (a moderator on TilersForums) even does it with her personal vehicles.

Great Van Leasing Deals for more information. Remember the price shown is the total cost, once you've offset the cost again your tax you could save 20, 30 or 40% off that price depending on what percentage tax you pay. (I think - your own accountant will be able to confirm that and give you more details).

Looks interesting but ca this quote really saves money?

Haha, with the two links this user has as their signature and this being their 1st post this just reminded me of someone standing up in the audience of a infomercial type shopping channel product show with a wig and fake glasses on saying, "Sure, OptiWhite gets my eyeballs the whitest they've ever been but can this price be for REAL?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Leasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! We're a new sponsor on the Forum. We are a UK based online safety workwear supplier. We offer Brand Identity Application on Workwear & much more. This includes Print & Embroidery at a fractional cost compared to our competitors. We take pride in providing high quality safety conformed...
Replies
Views
My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about 3 and half yrs ago for the same reason (not sure how old its predecessor was as we inherited it). Doesn't seem a particularly great lifespan, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock