Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Van Insurance with 9 points! in the Insurance for Plumbers area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcniven

mcniven Guest

Right team, anyone know of an insurance company that likes people with points? Haha, I know in this case points dont make prizes!

But unfortunatly iv been stitched up 3 times in the last 11 month, and now have 9 points right!

Cheapest insurance quote for my new van is . £2400 :~(

Talk to me x

2. SafeGasInstall

SafeGasInstall Plumber GSR

hire some one to drive you around will cost you less

• Like Like x 1
  3. tamz

tamz Guest

Insure it in yer da's name for any driver

4. mcniven

mcniven Guest

I would do this tams but min age is 25!

5. tamz

tamz Guest

Buy a horse :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  6. REDSAW

REDSAW Guest

time to train some one up, dont forget to ask if they have there own van n tools.lol.

7. johnnyplumb

johnnyplumb Plumber GSR

it's 3 points for shyting in the street. :smile:

• Like Like x 3
  8. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Maybe you will learn not to drive fast, :bobby: only your self to blame, one more strike and your out then no more :driving: maybe you should remove Fast response from your Add's.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Resolute

Resolute Guest

Did you request photo evidence for them? I received a NIP a couple of months back and when I got the photo it was a different van, 1 letter wrong on the number plate.

10. GQuigley67

GQuigley67 Trusted Plumber GSR

clean license 4 years driving 2 year no claim and my insurance on my transit was still sky high, the joys of being a youngster.

11. dontknowitall

dontknowitall Guest

• Like Like x 3
  12. mcniven

mcniven Guest

I also have 3 points pending!:( its no good eh, absolute scunnered!

My lawyer reckons il be ok to drive, he said he will be able to achieve a hardship licence because to remove mine would result in more people being effected (employees, small merchants) etc

13. southcoastboile

southcoastboile Plumber GSR

Only 4 companies will insure me now on go compare, drifted a roundabout in my car and got caught, my van went from £720 to £2400.

14. mcniven

mcniven Guest

That's my problem mate, I'm just young & silly lol

15. tamz

tamz Guest

We all done daft things when we were young. Just never got caught.

• Like Like x 1