Search the forum,

Discuss Van Guard Pipe Carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Everyone,

I'm curious - I recently bought a Van Guard Tube Carrier and I'm really disappointed with it. Quite simply it isn't waterproof. If it rains the tube is soaked the whole length and any copper tube inside is tarnished after only a day or so. Has anyone got the same tube carrier and managed to solve the problem? I fear I'm going to have weigh it in for scrap.

Thanks,

Jock

Hi Jock....just had a look on their website and they claim 100% customer service satisfaction give them a call or leave an email perhaps you've just been unlucky and maybe they will offer a replacement should have a guarantee of some sort....let us know how you get on ....regards Turnpin

I have the rhino, dont have these problems

Mines the rhino 1 to & I don't have any issues with wate getting in.

Hi Everyone,

I'm curious - I recently bought a Van Guard Tube Carrier and I'm really disappointed with it. Quite simply it isn't waterproof. If it rains the tube is soaked the whole length and any copper tube inside is tarnished after only a day or so. Has anyone got the same tube carrier and managed to solve the problem? I fear I'm going to have weigh it in for scrap.

Thanks,

Jock

I have the Van Guard one. (Screwfix by any chance?)

Just been out and pulled mine out (oh er missus) and not a sign of moisture and I'm in Skeg Vegas with sea air, driving wind and rain and I don't drove particularly slow either.

Locks are crap that you get with it but other than that it's sound. IF it was screwfix they will exchange for you no quibble.

Jon

I have a Rhino tube. No leaks at all even moved it from my old van to my new van. It is now 6 years old:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Guard Pipe Carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock