Search the forum,

Discuss Van alarms / security in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys I just wondered what you use as van security.

I am considering buying a pir detector type system
so when the alarm goes off , it also rings my phone so I can find a big stick !!! The vans never far away .

Any of you recommend such a system ?

Thanks in advance

I have been looking at dead locks

It seems like nobody takes any notice of car alarms

I had dead locks and slam locks on last van, all brill apart from when you slam your keys inside the back of the van.

This van has "state of the art" security. Ford said that. The You-tube vid of how thieves get in it leaves a lot to be desired though. I'm looking at dead locks and slam locks again. I will ask Ford for a contribution but won't hold mi breath

I'm giving seriously considering getting a dog for the van...

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van alarms / security in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH to my system of 3 zones; DHW and 2 radiator zones. The gas usage was high and didn’t feel the boiler was modulating, so yesterday I decided to remove...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer that speaks English! Both the engineer that built the fireplace and the heating engineer that service the system dont agree with each other on system...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock