Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant vsmart simple question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can vsmart be overrided by simply pressing the plus sign on thermostat...reason I ask is customers + button doesn't increase temperature, never has and she's only ever been able to turn it on/off via app. Never fitted one clearly but would have thought her thermostat is faulty??

Can vsmart be overrided by simply pressing the plus sign on thermostat...reason I ask is customers + button doesn't increase temperature, never has and she's only ever been able to turn it on/off via app. Never fitted one clearly but would have thought her thermostat is faulty??
Did you try if the minus button works? Are the batteries the right way around? Have you got good WiFi connection? But as riley has said you can override them without problems.

Reply to Vaillant vsmart simple question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an ecotec plus 832 and less than 2 weeks ago I installed a Vsmart thermostat by myself. The graph under information in the app doesn't look quite right to me and it looks like the boiler turn on/off instead of doing modulation. Am I missing something? Thank you.
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi. Looking for some advice on thermostats. I've got a Vaillant 835 Ecotec Plus set up but have not yet installed a thermostat. The house is approx 100sqm, a victorian terrace but fairly well insulated under the ground floor and in the loft. It has two zones: 25sqm of liquid underfloor on a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock