Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Vaillant Van Driver Filby. in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. RayW

RayW New Member

Just a big thank you to the Vaillant signed van driver who flashed me driving through Filby Norfolk this morning. Just saved me 3 points and £££££s. Last time the "safety cameras" caught me at 34mph it was £80 for a driving course.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Wasn’t me.

3. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

All we do is flash lights and do thumbs down , and watch the trucks for the reverse
    Rob Foster aka centralheatking

4. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

In North Walsham this morning to Ray having a bit of a purge mate, speed cop got me a week ago on a saturday morning doing a mercy dash to get parts for a broken down boiler young couple with a baby no heating or hot water 70 in a 50 could work out costly only just got rid of 3 now got em back grrrr see it as occupational hazard . Kop

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

I got stopped on M58 in my Audi Avant one morning at 5.00 am in dark by a Lancs Motorway cruiser. Pulled me over, asked my speed ..over 100 i said, ohh said white hat we got you at 98. He said nice brand new car , how fast does it go ? I said had 120 out of it. Then he said I was not driving dangerously etc. let me off for telling truth and then told me to look in my rear view mirror more often ...happy days...centralheatking

6. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

A11 2am last week, 15 minutes from destination and had the dreaded blue lights flashing in the mirrors.
    Produced licence and answered their questions, was let go with "There is a service area up the road go get a coffee and there is no need to belt it". My kind of coppers. ;)

• Like Like x 4