Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant turbomax flow sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sharp Point

Evening all, is it possible to test for correct operation with a multimeter, the cold water flow sensor on a turbomax combi. It uses a Hall effect sensor and has the three wires.
I did know many many years ago, but with age my mind has eradicated the knowledge:(.

It’s no good... this age thing, mixed with years of to much wine and Stella

Thanks

I don’t know how to test it with the multimeter. However you could check it at the PCB please see image attached

AD0A64AA-DA92-4A35-B6C9-6DCF0785B448.jpeg

You should be able to test with multimeter. The three wires will be Common, Normally Open and Normally closed. If its not labelled you will need to test across the wires with the water on and off to figure out which is which. If the values (Continuity) do not change when water flows to when water doesn't flow, then its had it.

Reply to Vaillant turbomax flow sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock