Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Turbomax F29 - What's the next step? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

D

danturbomax

I have a Vaillant Turbomax with an F29 fault. When there is a demand for hot water the gas ignites initially, and the water is heated. However the gas then goes out and then comes back on (not sure if this is usual to control the water temp), it does this a few times but then the boiler fails to ignite and locks out showing an f29 fault.

So far the following has been carried out to try to resolve the fault;

Electrode cleaned
PCB Replaced
Gas Valve Replaced
and it has been cleaned thoroughly inside, jets checked for blockages, fan blades cleaned, heat exchanger fins cleaned.

The boiler is at 1.5 bar.

Any ideas on what to check next?

Canoe filter ?

Who replaced all of these components? Check simple things (as you’ve not listed them). Ecv is in fully upright position, inlet WP of the boiler, condensate arrangement, has the flue been checked?

Who replaced all of these components? Check simple things (as you’ve not listed them). Ecv is in fully upright position, inlet WP of the boiler, condensate arrangement, has the flue been checked?
All components replaced by gas engineer. ECV is fully upright, not sure what the inlet WP is? To my knowledge it's not a condensing boiler. I will ask them to check the flue. Thanks for the suggestions

All components replaced by gas engineer. ECV is fully upright, not sure what the inlet WP is? To my knowledge it's not a condensing boiler. I will ask them to check the flue. Thanks for the suggestions
Apologies, I don’t believe it is condensing (was thinking EcoTEC which is what I work on). WP is working pressure.

Reply to Vaillant Turbomax F29 - What's the next step? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock