Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant heat only Home regular 18. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Pretty new boiler this guys , went to service it earlier today , service got abandoned because the bleeding thing would not go in to high fire , rang Vaillant, no joy , emailed them , no reply yet , anybody know how to do it , cheers in advance .

Sounds same as a glowworm energy with the mode button...so do you have to get it to P1 then you can set it from 0 to 100...100 being high fire?

That’s what I was thinking. But vaguely remember on one I had to call for heating and water.

Sorry to barge in like this. But does anyone Anyone know why I cannot upload videos? From my phone to the site?

Sounds same as a glowworm energy with the mode button...so do you have to get it to P1 then you can set it from 0 to 100...100 being high fire?

Yep I know what you mean , but whatever I press in whatever order it still wont go .
Hopefully if Vaillant get back to me they will help.
I will post on here , when and if I find out .
I just think theres a nack .

Yes need to upload them to utube / others then post the link same as any other vid

Only pics from your phone / computer

Looking at the instructions mate. It looks like you use p1 the bump it up to 100
1. Ensure that the gas inlet working pressure can be obtained with all other gas appliances in the property working. 2. Close the gas isolator cock (1). 3. Undo the sealing screw on the measuring nipple (2). 4. Connect a pressure gauge to the measuring nipple (2). 5. Open the gas isolator cock (1). 6. Start up the product with check programme P.01 (system with eBUS controller) or P.03 (system without eBUS controller). 7. In addition, ensure that maximum heat can be dissipated into the heating system by turning up the room thermostat. 8. With the boiler operating at full load check that the gas inlet working pressure at the reference test point (2)

Booooo. That is rubbish. @Dan @Lou surely you can fix this. I do not have a YouTube or Dropbox account and don’t really want one. But want to upload a video here.:mad:

send it me i will sort it if thats ok

Reply to Vaillant heat only Home regular 18. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock