Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec pro Low working gas pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

When he did the annual service did the engineer also open up the burner and brushed through? Has he checked the exp. vessel, flue integrity, has done all the **** ? Seems like he either was lazy and rushed the service or he has not got a clue. As @Last Plumber has mentioned if that all is true you should perhaps write an email.

When he did the annual service did the engineer also open up the burner and brushed through? Has he checked the exp. vessel, flue integrity, has done all the **** ? Seems like he either was lazy and rushed the service or he has not got a clue. As @Last Plumber has mentioned if that all is true you should perhaps write an email.
No, burner was not opened and brushed. exp, vessel was topped up.
**** was done with a print out.
does my gas pipe have a gas test point valve? have attached a photos.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

No, burner was not opened and brushed. exp, vessel was topped up.
**** was done with a print out.
does my gas pipe have a gas test point valve? have attached a photos.

View attachment 37941

View attachment 37942

View attachment 37943

View attachment 37944
There is no test point installed as far as I can see. How did he re pressurise the exp.vessel ? Did he drain the boiler ? I do not mean the flue gas analysis I mean **** which are certain things to examine, gas rate, integrity of the flue, supply of combustion air,safety controls, etc...

There is no test point installed as far as I can see. How did he re pressurise the exp.vessel ? Did he drain the boiler ? I do not mean the flue gas analysis I mean **** which are certain things to examine, gas rate, integrity of the flue, supply of combustion air,safety controls, etc...
I am not sure, but this was ticked on the service check list.

005.JPG

P1 is the gas valve he hasn’t added his restrictions

14 plus 3.5 of vaillants are 2.5mbar 17.5 working at the gas valve

Low working pressure is not id unless it effects combustion

P1 is the Boiler running at Max and he has tested the pressure at the valve. Shaun is right with the drop on a Vaillant in that the pressure will be higher at the appliance inlet than at the valve test nipple. Your Boiler will be three this year and I can't remember when the manual was altered but if you have the one left by the installer and it says 13 mb min, then ask them to come back.

The boiler also has not been cleaned as it should be done annually. He did not open the burner and cleaned and checked the electrodes. I would also say that the gas rate seems dodgy to me meaning I don’t believe he has ever done it. However, I would call them back

The boiler also has not been cleaned as it should be done annually. He did not open the burner and cleaned and checked the electrodes. I would also say that the gas rate seems dodgy to me meaning I don’t believe he has ever done it. However, I would call them back
It’s not required every year

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec pro Low working gas pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock