Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec F32 Fan Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Vaillant ecotec 838 with F32 fault. I have had the fan and PCB changed but still get the fault. When the fault comes up the fan is still running!! Any ideas?

You can't just swap a pcb on a valliant like for like it needs a GSRI to set it up . Cheers kop

I have had a gas engineer to carry out the work but is no longer responding to my calls or messages about the problem. I'm just trying to find out what the problem could be and tell him with the hope he will come back to fix!!!

My suggestion would be to get another gas engineer or callout Vaillant on a fixed price repair

I have now arranged for the Vaillant engineer call out on a fixed price repair....£250. I'm just so annoyed the guy wont get back to me!!!!

Happens more and more unfortunately. People that have no idea how a boiler works throwing parts at it more in luck than logic. Hope you get sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec F32 Fan Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An engineer with very good reviews came round and says it will cost 700+VAT for 'replacement expansion vessel, pressure relief valve and diverter valve on...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All appears to be working ok but the Sensohome has a fault code relating to the outside sensor (F521) which I can't seem to clear. The sensor is working ok...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock