Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 637 - issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a black going into RT.
Check external wiring and zone valves for sticking micro's

There is a black going into RT.
Check external wiring and zone valves for sticking micro's

My thought is there maybe a perminet live in RT as it's a new installation it needs checking by a competent person really
think this person is doing the work himself as croppie said be carefull

Guys,
I am not doing the work myself, the issue is because my builder has used a useless guy for installation and its been a struggle with him to get some one to fix it :(

20131002_072128.jpg

20131002_072033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get somebody in ASAP to sort this mess out can't really help u out anymore than that my friend

based on the last few comments above I'm now closing this thread - with quite a bit of relief!

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 637 - issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock