Search the forum,

Discuss Vado Sense SEN-100E/SB-C/P tap query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hello, Can anyone advise which way round the 'internal guide' should fit as it doesn't show in instructions. The guide has a flat side and a recessed side (see photos) I spoke to Vado customer services but although helpful could only assume flat side down. Any Help please.

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

Does it help if you offer up the base ring, does it sit better one end. Only guessing mind you.

Reply to Vado Sense SEN-100E/SB-C/P tap query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a tenant. No gas in the building. Triple glazing. 1. The letting agent led him to believe that the electricity supply was on an Eco 7 meter. He didn't...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who and I really do hope you will all show me mercy as I will admit even I have limitations, hence why I am here to ask for help. Basically, I have...
Replies
Views
L
Hello all, Firstly let me apologise, I'm sure my questions below have been asked time and time again. * I understand the old type TRVs (uni-directional) had to be installed on the flow side of the radiator only, however the newer TRVs (bi-directional) can be installed on either the flow or...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
W
Hello everyone, I'm really hoping I can get some good advice on what could be wrong with my Bristan Colonial Mixer Shower / Britony Flexiflu Chaffoteaux & Maury Combi-bolier (the bolier heats the water only and isn't connected to the heating by the way). Just over a week ago, I went to...
Replies
Views
L
Hello. I returned home yesterday to find an Anglian Water engineer had put a card through our door explaining that due to a substantial increase in meter readings from last, they suspect there is a leak. I called Anglian Water back and they confirmed the engineers visit and findings and asked...
Replies
Views
G4WIL
G
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock