Search the forum,

Discuss Using quick books and alike in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Sure it's been mentioned on here before but does anyone use quick books or anything alike ?

Does it make your life easier and is it easy to pass it into HMRC at end if year

I:use QuickBooks. And it doesn’t make my life easier. But in this modern world, it makes it simpler.
Make sure your accountant is using it too.

2020 , Pffftttttt my accountant will still be doing it lol

Mine will as well. A good accountant will save you more than they cost. The government want people to do their own digitally so they get more taxes off the small man like us while the big companies pay as little as possible.

If you do go quick books make sure your accountant has the software they don't like having it as it's expensive for them.

No you will have to use some sort of digital software your accountant will also have access to this .

So we get hit with a double bubble charge?
We need to use quick books for veg then still have to pay an accountant end of year ?

So we get hit with a double bubble charge?
We need to use quick books for veg then still have to pay an accountant end of year ?

You can do it all yourself if you choose to. Thing is a good accountant will know what other little bits and bobs you can claim so a good one will pretty much pay for themselves. What the government want is for you not to use an accountant and pay more tax.

Here is a guide to the rules regarding self assessment chaps bit long winded but you all need to know if it affects you . Cheers kop

Screenshot_20190412-184730_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-184800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-184817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reply to Using quick books and alike in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock