Search the forum,

Discuss Useful, confusing, do you still use it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Burger

Not to current standards

If you still use it, how do you record it? Just on LGSR? - talking of which do you fill out/use any paperwork/digital forms for gas work? Or is it just an invoice?

NCS: does it still exist?

They made a mistake getting rid of it.

What they should of done is turn it more like an mot where you have pass or fail and keep the ntcs as a remedial.

Customers dont understand immediately dangerous and at risk they turn around and say but is it safe. Well at the moment it is but there is potential that it could become unsafe in the future, so can I use it? :mad:

Blame the training centres for the confusion, we've been through this numerous times but when I did my training we was told NTCS no longer exists, and that was the only discussion we had about it. Maybe it was just my training centre but I doubt it. I think we're going to find alot of the younger generation coming into the work who won't have a clue what NTCS is.

Blame the training centres for the confusion, we've been through this numerous times but when I did my training we was told NTCS no longer exists, and that was the only discussion we had about it. Maybe it was just my training centre but I doubt it. I think we're going to find alot of the younger generation coming into the work who won't have a clue what NTCS is.

The one I went to we spent quite a while but it was literally a few months after it changed so I think they just hadn't changed there training probably different now.

Reply to Useful, confusing, do you still use it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock