Search the forum,

Discuss URGENT anyone got a drain inspection camera East or North London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I've been badly let down by HSS hire, need a short length of underground soil pipe inspected for suspected cracking. Can you help?

Happy to pay your going rate, needs to be done by Wednesday at latest.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to URGENT anyone got a drain inspection camera East or North London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I'm after an inspection camera, there has been times when I've needed to look down a drain, or check a leak under a shower, or look under a floor for a pipe run, seen chap ones which attach to your phone, but I suspect these might be rubbish, endoscopes are not long enough. There is...
Replies
Views
My kitchen waste pipe discharges into a pipe going to my soakaway. It has now unsurprisingly become blocked (about 6 m from the drain). The soil pipe from the toilet to my septic tank passes underground about 1 m away from the end of the kitchen waste pipe with a good enough slope for the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy vibration from Pilling for a school across the road was done that our soil pipe has cracked, we are 99% sure it's cast iron from what neighbours have said...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock