Search the forum,

Discuss Upstairs Rads Hot, downstairs Cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

Have Worcester 40CDI that is running hot upstairs and cold downstairs, no hot water. Boiler display is flashing top left and bottom right corners at the same time in between showing water temp which goes up to 104.

Have reset and, after a few seconds the boiler kicks in and lights, after a couple of minutes goes out, At the boiler, Flow pipe is hot return cold.

I am assuming airlock but have bled all rads so any ideas as to where the issue maybe would be appreciated.

If you have a combi airlock are less likely as you can force the air out. Are all radiators full and bled? I’d be looking at a circulation problem

Gas safe engy required key is you've not got hot water but heating upstairs (gravity)

Note to self must read full opening post. Sorry I thought you had heating upstairs but not down I missed the bit about hot water.

Reply to Upstairs Rads Hot, downstairs Cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock