Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented cylinder - water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I’d be suggesting you will almost certainly need to enhance your incoming to achieve any of the top end results. Let alone running both showers at the same time. Most cylinders of that size can produce around the 50lpm mark, some more some less, but this is intrinsically linked to the pressure and flow rate leading to the cylinder.

Showers want around 44lpm for both

I don't understand why you haven't contacted your local authorities or who ever is in charge of licensing. It sounds like you paid thousands of pounds for garbage that you were told was correct and it all needs to be taken apart and replaced. I would be livid.

I think the longer you wait to hold these guys accountable the worse it will be for you.

I see you’re in the USA sadly it doesn’t work like that here. The regulatory bodies are pretty toothless

• Indeed, it seems as though i'm powerless. Awaiting quote which is likely to be over the 2k that im holding back. Loft company going under and unable to contact plumber so will follow process in terms of getting quote and formalising to loft company. I will go on a big list of creditors. They owe my builder 46k and probably numerous others so dont expect anything if over 2k. Ive reported to trading standards and will to gas safe but dont expect any help. Dire indeed.

It is a legal requirement for anyone installing unvented cylinders to be trained and qualified. It must also be notified to building control.
There are unvented cylinders made to be horizontal.

Reply to Unvented cylinder - water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock