Search the forum,

Discuss Unusual grohe deck mixer hose connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones82

Gas Engineer
Hi all

Struggling to find a new hose for this unusual union on a grohe deck mixer it almost looks like a outside tap hose lock, it’s not threaded at all, just a male spigot with an o-ring.

Thanks

Looks like it's a special grohe one but it looks like it might unscrew so you can install a standard connection

It looks like a grohe shower connection. I’ve seen one like that it had a 15mm chrome pipe connected to it.

There is a part missing that coverts the o-seal connection shown in the image to a standard
1/2’’ hose connection - suggest calling Grohe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unusual grohe deck mixer hose connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've purchased a GROHE | Euphoria 260 Exposed Shower ( looks nice ) however Im missing some initial connecting adapters the installation instructions say it comes with " easy install adapters " and threaded tape ....I have neither of these ,all I have is the " S " unions ... so I did a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a spigot to will needed but not sure exactly what to search for. Many thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
B
Hey Team Looking to fit an outside tap, gone to see what I'm working with under the sink and as you can see from the imagery I've got 2 Hose union outlets already sat waiting for me. https://i.*********/uyUCb6s.jpeg - Image Is it as easy as connecting those to the outside tap pipe, via hose...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock