Search the forum,

Discuss Unpaid Work Placement Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minty08

[h=2]
icon1.png
Unpaid Work Placement Birmingham[/h]
Hello my name is Steven I am 22 years old and live in Castle Vale in Birmingham.

I am looking for an Unpaid Work Placement once or twice a week with a qualified Gas Engineer, I have NVQ Level 2 in Gas Installation and Maintenance and also have NVQ Technical Certificate in Plumbing and Heating.

The next goal is to go for my ACS but want more onsite experience before doing so, I have my own transport and P.P.E.

My ambition is to become a service and breakdown engineer because I love problem solving I am a very good learner and extremely hard worker.

If you think you can help me out or have any advice please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Thank you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unpaid Work Placement Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock