Discuss "Unliked" Member Tag Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooo lol

We wont be arguing on here anymore mate if that's what you mean. :)

You're nearly in it!

Multiply your posts by 0.25 and you'll get the figure you would need to be in the group.

Multiply your posts by 0.25 and you'll get the figure you would need to be in the group.

I very very happy to be the ‘unliked’ crowd. I’ll wear that accolade with much pride.
[automerge]1569447452[/automerge]
You’re sanitising this forum to death Dan, you’re taking away freedom of speech and good old British debating. You will slowly but surely lose the intelligence in the building and be left with nearly all joe public.

It’s turning into a proper nanny state.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Dan
I very very happy to be the ‘unliked’ crowd. I’ll wear that accolade with much pride.
[automerge]1569447452[/automerge]
You’re sanitising this forum to death Dan, you’re taking away freedom of speech and good old British debating. You will slowly but surely lose the intelligence in the building and be left with nearly all joe public.

It’s turning into a proper nanny state.
Hell no what makes you think that?

You say what you want in reply to the OP mate.

It's their thread. You're confusing us with Facebook, where you can say anything in any thread.

Want to say something about something, make your own thread. Can't see you doing that much mate so what's that about?

You reply to a thread about sausage all the way down it with milk, it's gonna get removed. That's nothing to do with your opinion or mine. It's the rule of a forum. Any forum. Not just this.

We have let it get like facebook.

What's the meh member tag all about?
On above unliked lol

I'll close this thread now we have the other one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Unliked" Member Tag Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock