Search the forum,

Discuss Undersink/oversink hot water heater. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need to install a point of distribution hot water heater for a client in a shop.
It will be used to was a few plates and mugs etc. Its purely for their personal use.

My question is... is there one that I can fit that doesn't have to have a TRV/PRV fitted? Its right in the centre of the shop and the only exit point would be into the waste pipe itself.

I have looked at the ones by Stiebel Eltron and some are supplied with taps. Are these taps for the specific purpose of releasing pressure?

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Hi,

I need to install a point of distribution hot water heater for a client in a shop.
It will be used to was a few plates and mugs etc. Its purely for their personal use.

My question is... is there one that I can fit that doesn't have to have a TRV/PRV fitted? Its right in the centre of the shop and the only exit point would be into the waste pipe itself.

I have looked at the ones by Stiebel Eltron and some are supplied with taps. Are these taps for the specific purpose of releasing pressure?

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Plumbase have a mono block tap that has a built in heater costs around £100. could get you out of trouble worth a look

Boiling tap my vote unless they need stored water

Then ariston under / over sink water heater 15l doesn't require a t and p but will need an over pressure blow off which can go into standard wastes

But you need to be G3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Undersink/oversink hot water heater. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock