Search the forum,

Discuss uk plumbers forum weekend away. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibiza? Con the sparks forum into paying for it?

Haha!! Vengaboys - ibiza HEY WE're going to i b i z a dudududllala

Ignore my comment, hitting the liquor again... As per usual... :O

Aint it a anulment if it dosent last a certain period of time :joker:
Be careful, what you wish for.

Remember during the Honeymoon night that there is absolutely no need to post anything on here either.

Go make babys.

Sounds great but I know Alex, me and Bestie would probably meet up at the city airport, start drinking and then not be allowed on the plane.

Be ok fella least you'll be at a 24 hour bar, I think blackpools best to be fair especially for you foreigners

I doubt we'd make it Lee. We'd probably be declared unfit to fly after three and a half days in the 24 hour bar. You'd all finish the Plumbapalooza, get back on here, try to get hold of us and not be able to cos we'd still be clapped in irons being subjected to cavity searches!

Why not put a post up on Rated People........"Bathroom installation required in Blackpool area"

Then to her indoors we can say "But darling I have to go it's work"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to uk plumbers forum weekend away. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock