Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Gas Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnmcginty

Please post your responses if you have trained with UKGasTraining.co.uk

Uk gas training is run by the old viy management and is a very new company:)

Yeah I had a letter off them , just wanted to know the ins and outs.

I spoke to them and its a (dare I say it on this forum) fast track gas course. Its 10 weeks and the portfolio is done on site (with real customers) with gas safe fitters/qualfied staff exams done in the last week so if you pass etc all you have to do is register with gas safe.

Now, I've posted this I'm just waiting for the abuse....:D

I'm interested but not ready yet.........:eek:

Fast track GAS ......haha squirrel I thinketh a can of wormeth has been openedeth. ;)

any person with a bit of experience can go to a private college on a fast track gas course. get classed as a cat2 student, sit the exams in 7 days, and come out as acs passed, then register with gas safe.
you probably wouldnt want them installing your new boiler, but it does happen!!

reactafast do this too, 10 weeks ithink.
how much is it...........

reactfast 6 weeks plumbing course,8 weeks gas,but i dout they would employ anyone they trained themselves.reactfast have sold out to homeserve.

it took me 3 days of assessments to gain my acs as a cat 2 candidate no training.
yes I have water regs and unvented certs plus my other quals but I dont have plumbing qauls. but I do not install boilers I leave that to pro`s I simply have to work with gas and oil to provide a service to my customers which I earn my living from.
I work for myself have done for twenty years and a good living to boot. get your fast track quals get a job with some body who knows their stuff then if your good enough you can learn thier stuff. theres my worms:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uk Gas Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock