Search the forum,

Discuss Two options for plumbing up vertical rad in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Fitting a vertical rad after having hallway replastered and after a bit of digging about online, I have two options for plumbing it in as pipes are easily accessible beside the rad, not been boxed in yet.

1.Plumb it traditionally with flow/return at the bottom, this would require me buying the optional flow diverter as this rad has no orientation or internal baffle/diverter

2. Plumb it with the flow coming in at top and return at the bottom on the same side of the rad for neatness. I know the general rule is to go top/bottom/opposite sides but would this really matter as the rad is only 400mm wide?

No trv here as in the hallway so don't need to worry about the trv being on the return either.

Pics attached for explanation, cheers.
IMG_20230615_165136.jpg
IMG_20230615_165108.jpg
IMG_20230616_073357.jpg

I would do option 2 aslong as the rad supports this

Reply to Two options for plumbing up vertical rad in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock