Search the forum,

Discuss Two boiler install:- PRV location. (Pictures) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry lad, can you send a pm with your gsr details to gas man please, we'll get you into the private forum then.

All up and running! What do you all think?

https://m.************/MCSHeating/p...6908248382352/?type=3&source=54&ref=bookmarks

https://m.************/photo.php?fb...207520000.1449856681.&source=54&ref=bookmarks

very good effort harry and you should be proud couple of niggles for me personally

gas pipe would of liked it closer to the wall and the use or musson rings as dont like clip spaces (too many of them looks like 3 - 4)

no drain offs on return pipe work (bottom sets)

and blow off would of liked a set

but thats me and im picky :D

very good effort harry and you should be proud couple of niggles for me personally

gas pipe would of liked it closer to the wall and the use or musson rings as dont like clip spaces (too many of them looks like 3 - 4)

no drain offs on return pipe work (bottom sets)

and blow off would of liked a set

but thats me and im picky :D

There is a drain off hiding at the bootom of the three gate valves on the return ;) and there is also one on the return from the cylinder.

I agree about the clips however it was what was to hand at the time... Bould have been nice to use proper standoff clips but time wasnt permitting.

Im going back next week to flush and put inhibitor in:)

There is a drain off hiding at the bootom of the three gate valves on the return ;) and there is also one on the return from the cylinder.

I agree about the clips however it was what was to hand at the time... Bould have been nice to use proper standoff clips but time wasnt permitting.

Im going back next week to flush and put inhibitor in:)

you mean the lockshield valve :D

and yes but food for thought on the next one (were allways improving)

but good job on the 28 bending

Lock shield valve on there because I don't trust a drain off when flushing mains pressure haha

understand but whats why you put dedicated level valves in for flushing but fair enough as ive said before each to there own

Just needed some Munson rings to help with the levels and wider spacing otherwise it looks good. Good look with the lagging :)

Im sure Worcester do a pipe layout for coupling 2 boilers together showing where all the safety devices and NRVs are to be positioned .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Two boiler install:- PRV location. (Pictures) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock