Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to pinpoint problem with boiler condensate pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,
I am not a plumber, but wondered if any plumbers out there could help? My dad is also not a plumber by trade (although has plumbed plenty) and is a bit stuck with this one. Basically, there was a leak coming from underneath our floor-standing Worcester Greenstar CDi boiler, which turned out to be coming from the pump unit, which was overflowing. At this point the boiler was working fine.
So we took the pump unit apart to check that the float was functioning, which it was, put the pump unit back together again and then the boiler started showing error code D5 and not firing.
Do we simply need a new pump unit, or is there anything else we can try? Where can we source just a pump unit without breaking the bank?
Many thanks for any help!
Andrea

Reply to Trying to pinpoint problem with boiler condensate pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock