Search the forum,

Discuss Truma combi 4e motorhome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working in the leisure business as a gas engineer for 4 years now. I've just changed jobs to motorhomes instead of static caravans. I'm used to working on open flue boilers now I'm working on truma combi 4e and is room sealed but with no place to enter a flue analyser. Is this reading possible to take from anywhere else if so where and what kind of equipment is best. Please help!!

Externally you should be fine

If you have been working on static vans you must have come across power flue boilers & water heaters iv' done loads , equipment needed a FGA what have you been using ?

Have you downloaded the service manual for this heater from what I see their is no requirement or information given about using a Fga on these units but other service checks that must be done , if you haven't got a copy download one off the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Truma combi 4e motorhome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock