Search the forum,

Discuss Triton T80Z Electric Showers 8.5kW & 9.5kW Only £92.56 ex vat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Triton T80Z Electric Showers 8.5kW & 9.5kW Only £92.56 ex vat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out. Pressure is fine Lpm is fine Fitted loads like this before and never had a problem Any suggestions ?
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a Madrid 2 Triton shower, I had it for 6 years then one day it started to run cold, so I purchased a Triton Seville shower and changed them over, that was running great for 3 days and now that has gone freezing cold, any advice? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it is only giving out cold water regardless of where the temperature control is placed, the only difference is the more you move to the dial to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there? Can it be removed or does it have to stay? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock