Search the forum,

Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small price to pay for a handy wee gadget though :)

House party at number 9 Farrer terrace. Edinburgh , EH7 6SE.
You can stay over. But please now you have my address don't send me any incontinence pads or erectile dia function literature.

You can have mine...it was rubbish!

Better to take the end cap off push you finger in and see which way the skins tears, I know they are rubbish and you know that's all that matters, they will never catch on, how the hell did we ever manage before the Pump Rotation Tester I will never know, PRT sounds like something your Doris would get ... I thought this was done to death, and we all know what thought did, don't we.

As the Cuban heeled grandad said, but use a screwdriver not you finger, that way you can test more than 8 pumps a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock