Search the forum,

Discuss Transit roof bars,HD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

rr1.jpgrr2.jpg

£70
National Autorax Roofrack for Mk6/Mk7 Swb Low Roof Ford Transit good condition,very robust and 7 months old.
Located in Maesteg,South Wales

can post for a extra tenner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Transit roof bars,HD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
R
The time has come to let her go. They do say if you love them set them free. It's a short wheelbase transit on an 03 plate. Not used for 18 months apart from the occasional run to keep the engine ticking over. No tax or mot. Blue/grey colour. Quality roof rack, t-bar fitted to the back. Tow...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Looking for roof bars/rack for Transit connect swb. Anyone for sale or anyone know best place to buy? Also a tube carrier? I am in Langley, Berkshire. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all. Habe a Rhino full gallery roof rack for a Mk6 2000-2006 MWB med roof Ford Transit. About a year old, needs to go!Cost about £500 new, make me an offer y'all! Based in Hythe, Kent. 07540 333250
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
D
Apologies if this is in the wrong section ... and sorry for long post! I'm on the hunt for a new Ford Transit. I'm not interested in other makes. I have an ex builder's 53 plate Transit Connect with around 75,000 miles and hope to get £2,500 for it (maybe £3,000). I can pay around £7,000...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock