Search the forum,

Discuss training or job needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeybloy

Hi my name is mike and im 24 years old, wen i started in this trade i was 18 and went straight into the gas course and completed in 2 years but i was only working at a white goods comapny where i was doing gas cookers etc. i did get a job with a central heating company which i enjoyed for about 4-5 months until the recession and had to be laid off because of the work not being there and i went back to the white goods place for work. i have been looking for 4 years to get back into the plumbing trade and gain more experience to (hopefully) become an assett to a company. i recently completed a 2 week intensive plumbing course gaining a level 2 in expanding pipework skills just so i had a bit more experience in plumbing matters but still no luck with the job hunting and now im gettin quite frustrated that iv not been able to get back into the trade. i do kinda know what im doin lol but just need that bit more experience to get me going. so basically iv got my level 2 in domestic gas installations, level 2 in expanding pipwork skills and need more experience in the trade to gain more confidence. could anybody have any advice where i go from here? or anybody been in the same sticky situation as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to training or job needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve completed my level 3 diploma at college. I’ve got almost a years experience installing air conditioning, while doing a small few odd plumbing jobs here...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock