Search the forum,

Discuss Training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_1979

Gas Engineer
Which of these centres would you recommend for these so called 'fast track courses'

Essentially I have plumbed with my father for about 3 years but have no qualifications as such. I am looking into gas courses however, not looking to join a job after the course as I will be servicing my own properties which I rent out (sick of paying out for boiler repairs)

So far I am intrested in

brookhousetraining, mainly due to the local work placement they give you

and

rftraining cant find anything on these guys in terms of unbias opinion. they do promise of a work placement

any ideas in what to go for ? anybody had dealings with these companies?

I know some of you may say these courses are garbage but I know whats required of me and I can't go to colledge the slow way, but the more legit way.

Last edited:
its not that these courses are garbage i dont think people mean that when the info appears negative, they are just warning you of the piutfalls, plenty of threads on it just have a read through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical marine engineering and realistically i have no issues tracing systems and working out whats what. the dream is to leave the forces and become self...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to the industry and have recently passed my CCN1 course i have received my Gas safe id etc i am a member. I am not qualified to work on Gas cookers/hobs However, I have a few jobs offered, to service boilers only. in these properties, there is a gas hob. They are both...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am a plumber with 6 years experience, I have my own business and have and NVQ level 2 plumbing qualification, I’m also OFTEC qualified and that has been the bulk of my work but I am now fitting a lot more gas boilers (under supervision) but I really need to get my gas safe...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad back when I was 16 but lacked the foresight to see it through, and ended up working in IT for the last 15 years. However, I've got to a point where I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock