Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee wanted East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a plumber's mate / student to help me out on a job by job basis, next job starting mid July for 3-4 weeks.
Needs to be keen, have good initiative, and be able to follow instruction.
Qualified to preferably post C&G level 2. East London area.

I'm looking for a plumber's mate / student to help me out on a job by job basis, next job starting mid July for 3-4 weeks.
Needs to be keen, have good initiative, and be able to follow instruction.
Qualified to preferably post C&G level 2. East London area.

How much weekly?

My gas safe course is coming to a end in 2 weeks so this could be handy

Hi please pm me as I'm looking for Work as a trainee I'm in Kent willing to travel as long as train is coverd ill pm you soon thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just not sure how feasible it will be for you to travel to the job (In Leytonstone E11) on a daily basis..

I think soo we are chatting just waiting for the nod but it's still nice to get people numbers ect if they need a hand. Even just for the day I don't mind it's still abit of training for me pluss I can offer other skills for them

If like to think I'm abit more then a trainee. As iv run my own jobs for awhile now along side my plastering offering a full package (bathroom installs) so I know abit about.
Plumbing first &2nd fix own tools ppe cscs for site work willing to travel just cover my costs. Maybe a drink on top what more can you want!!!
and on the pluss side I can offer you plastering tiling painting flooring and other skills.In my opinion that's not bad as we can bounce off each other. Just me out for a day and see what you think..

they say money makes the world go round i say it makes your head spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Andrew
My name is Abdul, I'm currently at college, finalising my 2nd year in plumbing, would really like to find some work experience, I live in Barnet and drive so commuting wouldn't be a problem, if you have any work I would be very grateful

Kind regards
Abdullah

Hello mate

And welcome

This thread was from 2013. You would be better off starting your own thread as no one is going to read all the way through this to get to yours.

Good luck

Hi andrew,

Ive just finished My city and Guilds level 2 and just started my level 3 which includes Gas Training leading on to doing a portfolio and ACS etc. I do College at Weekends (2 weekends on and 2 Weekends off)

Im keen to learn so would be interested to come along to a few jobs. Not sure i could commit to full time as i am 39 with a young family and have to earn a certain wage and would never expect to bring that home as a mate/trainnee ....

I would be interested in coming along to any weekends or the odd day (i can book days off my normal job no problem) , if you do them of course. I live in Chingford (east london) and i know laytonstone very well my missis works in an estate agents there.

Cheers mate
Gaz

Hi andrew,

Ive just finished My city and Guilds level 2 and just started my level 3 which includes Gas Training leading on to doing a portfolio and ACS etc. I do College at Weekends (2 weekends on and 2 Weekends off)

Not sure if u noticed Gary but Andrew posted this thread on 2013 so I recon he's found someone by now mate ,,,,,,,

Im keen to learn so would be interested to come along to a few jobs. Not sure i could commit to full time as i am 39 with a young family and have to earn a certain wage and would never expect to bring that home as a mate/trainnee ....

I would be interested in coming along to any weekends or the odd day (i can book days off my normal job no problem) , if you do them of course. I live in Chingford (east london) and i know laytonstone very well my missis works in an estate agents there.
Cheers mate
Gaz

Hi gaz not sure if u noticed but Andrew posted that on 2013 so I recon he found someone by now mate but worth a try ,

Hi andrew,

Cheers mate
Gaz

Get in touch, I'm also based in Chingford. Not looking for a full time trainee as I have one but might be able to give you the odd day or two to begin with. As you progress, might turn in to full time work.

Get in touch, I'm also based in Chingford. Not looking for a full time trainee as I have one but might be able to give you the odd day or two to begin with. As you progress, might turn in to full time work.

Nice one masood ,

Hi Andrew

I have just seen your advert and was ewondering are you still looking as I have good experience and would love to talk to you about this opportunity if you have sometime if you are free tonight could I call you if you leave me a text message on 07771 620 732 Bobby and can call you at a convenient time.

Thanks Bobby.

Hi Andrew

I have just seen your advert and was ewondering are you still looking as I have good experience and would love to talk to you about this opportunity if you have sometime if you are free tonight could I call you if you leave me a text message on 07771 620 732 Bobby and can call you at a convenient time.

Thanks Bobby.
A tad optimistic bobby. The post was from over a year ago. ........

A tad optimistic bobby. The post was from over a year ago. ........

and i wouldnt post me no on an open forum, croppie might start phoning you late at night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee wanted East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock