Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Role wanted Plumbing / Water Treatment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackgardner

Hello,

I'm 20 years old looking for a trainee role in the plumbing / water treatment industry in the Birmingham / West Midlands area I Have a NVQ level 1 in plumbing and have some experience on the job too. The reason I've only got my level 1 qualification is due to the college I was at couldn't afford too keep the course running so it fell through so now I'm stuck. I am willing to pay for own course to gain my NVQ level 2 I just need someone or a company to take me on as a trainee so I can earn while I'm learning which personally I think is a better way to gain experience in the trade, plus I have bills to pay haha. I have a full clean UK driving licence, I'm self motivated very comfortable working alone.

Hope someone can help me or knows someone who can, just want to gain a successful career in the industry.

Thanks for looking at this post.

Cheers Jack Gardner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Role wanted Plumbing / Water Treatment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock