Search the forum,

Discuss trainee plumbing job wanted in Shropshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dean.new.5

hi im I am currently working towards my C&G 6189 level 2 NVQ diploma and BPEC water regulations and a level 3 NVQ diploma in central heating and BPEC in underfloor heating,unvented hot water, solar thermal hot water and electrical part p. To gain the experience i have been employed by a plumbing company on a voluntary basis for a few months now where i carry out basic plumbing and maintenance tasks i am looking for a full time job as want to do this full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trainee plumbing job wanted in Shropshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock